Free eBook: Key Provisions in Video Game Publishing Agreements
Essential concepts, definitions, and explanations you need before you sign on the dotted line.
Are you a game developer sitting on an offer from a publisher?
Are you a publisher facing a negotiation with a particularly important developer? This guide provides 8,000+ words detailing the most important provisions in game publishing agreements. It will be FREE to download from this site. I am hopeful it will provide some insight into one of the most important pieces of paper for any video game.
Key terms in video game publishing agreements, including:
- Intellectual property terms
- Timing and payment issues
- Ancillary rights and derivatives
- Termination (how it ends)
- Marketing, localization and QA
- Credits and ratings
- Other things to watch out for
- Common red flags for developers and publishers
- Possible deal structures
- Pain points faced by developers and publishers, and how to combat them
- How common terms interact with one another throughout the document
- Which terms are often negotiable
Get the publishing agreement information you need by downloading the free eBook now!