Essential concepts, definitions, and explanations you need before you sign on the dotted line.
Are you a game developer sitting on an offer from a publisher?
Are you a publisher facing a negotiation with a particularly important developer? This guide provides 8,000+ words detailing the most important provisions in game publishing agreements. It will be FREE to download from this site. I am hopeful it will provide some insight into one of the most important pieces of paper for any video game.
Key terms in video game publishing agreements, including:
- Intellectual property terms
- Timing and payment issues
- Ancillary rights and derivatives
- Termination (how it ends)
- Marketing, localization and QA
- Credits and ratings
- Other things to watch out for
- Common red flags for developers and publishers
- Possible deal structures
- Pain points faced by developers and publishers, and how to combat them
- How common terms interact with one another throughout the document
- Which terms are often negotiable
Get the publishing agreement information you need by downloading the free eBook now by completing this form.
If you would rather pay for it, you can do that here: